SunnyHill International Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSunnyHillIntl.SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[TUT] From LOEN <NOTICE for Foreigner> How to join SunnyHill's Official Daum Cafe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
snjeung
Info Team
snjeung

[TUT] From LOEN <NOTICE for Foreigner> How to join SunnyHill's Official Daum Cafe Empty
PostSubject: [TUT] From LOEN <NOTICE for Foreigner> How to join SunnyHill's Official Daum Cafe   [TUT] From LOEN <NOTICE for Foreigner> How to join SunnyHill's Official Daum Cafe EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:34 pm

※ From LOENENT: Posted on SunnyHill's Official Daum Cafe ※

Quote :

Hello to SunnyHill fans all around the world!
Thank you for visiting Hiller's Official Fancafe!

-You can register if you are a member of DAUM
-Brief explanations how to register for Hiller's Fancafe-

1. Click '내 정보' -> Click '수정' -> make sure '전체메일' is checked.
[TUT] From LOEN <NOTICE for Foreigner> How to join SunnyHill's Official Daum Cafe K-8[TUT] From LOEN <NOTICE for Foreigner> How to join SunnyHill's Official Daum Cafe K-81[TUT] From LOEN <NOTICE for Foreigner> How to join SunnyHill's Official Daum Cafe K-7
* '전체메일' is recieving all mails from this Cafe.

2. go to_등업신청 board.
[TUT] From LOEN <NOTICE for Foreigner> How to join SunnyHill's Official Daum Cafe Asdfasdf-1

3. click the LOCK mark>>> make sure it's locked.
[TUT] From LOEN <NOTICE for Foreigner> How to join SunnyHill's Official Daum Cafe K-1[TUT] From LOEN <NOTICE for Foreigner> How to join SunnyHill's Official Daum Cafe K-2

4. write
1. Nickname 2. Daum ID 3. Name 4. Age 5. Gender 6. Address 7. Reason you want to join this fancafe

*DO NOT use nicknames that reference "SunnyHill" & "member names". ex) I_luv_SunnyHill, JUBEE, KOTAAA etc.

Source: SunnyHill's Official Daum Cafe
Credit&Shared By: snjeung @ sunnyhillint. forums

Last edited by snjeung on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cykidz
Hiller

[TUT] From LOEN <NOTICE for Foreigner> How to join SunnyHill's Official Daum Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TUT] From LOEN <NOTICE for Foreigner> How to join SunnyHill's Official Daum Cafe   [TUT] From LOEN <NOTICE for Foreigner> How to join SunnyHill's Official Daum Cafe EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:28 am

I have daum account!!!. what is Happy Hours?
Edit: Thank you, So it was Gender LOL. I have finished registering to Daum Cafe. Thank you for your help

Last edited by cykidz on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
snjeung
Info Team
snjeung

PostSubject: Re: [TUT] From LOEN <NOTICE for Foreigner> How to join SunnyHill's Official Daum Cafe   [TUT] From LOEN <NOTICE for Foreigner> How to join SunnyHill's Official Daum Cafe EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:55 pm

cykidz wrote:
I have daum account!!!. what is Happy Hours?

they've made a mistake with the translations.
i've edited the post
Back to top Go down
R-Luv-8
R-Luv-8

PostSubject: Re: [TUT] From LOEN <NOTICE for Foreigner> How to join SunnyHill's Official Daum Cafe   [TUT] From LOEN <NOTICE for Foreigner> How to join SunnyHill's Official Daum Cafe EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:27 pm

I have Daum account and did all above already but my name still in that box.
Back to top Go down
Nyokou
Hiller
Nyokou

PostSubject: Re: [TUT] From LOEN <NOTICE for Foreigner> How to join SunnyHill's Official Daum Cafe   [TUT] From LOEN <NOTICE for Foreigner> How to join SunnyHill's Official Daum Cafe EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:43 am

Thanks so much for this! I joined their cafe. I posted my info too, I hope I get accepted. I need to buy their Midnight Circus album... Otherwise I don't feel like a real fan, not yet at least.
Back to top Go down
http://jjabanpop.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TUT] From LOEN <NOTICE for Foreigner> How to join SunnyHill's Official Daum Cafe   [TUT] From LOEN <NOTICE for Foreigner> How to join SunnyHill's Official Daum Cafe Empty

Back to top Go down

[TUT] From LOEN <NOTICE for Foreigner> How to join SunnyHill's Official Daum Cafe
Page 1 of 1