SunnyHill International Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSunnyHillIntl.SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ANNOUNCEMENT]Staff Needed!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SunShineHill
Forum Founder
SunShineHill

[ANNOUNCEMENT]Staff Needed! Empty
PostSubject: [ANNOUNCEMENT]Staff Needed!   [ANNOUNCEMENT]Staff Needed! EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:46 am

Good Day!

Thank you everyone for registering into this new SunnyHill International Forum. Probably most of you guys came from 6theory forum and I'm so glad you made it here. Since this is a newly constructed forum, i badly need your assistance in making this forum look better and improve it further. Any help will be appreciated whether updating some information in the forum, applying for a staff position or by simply being active in the forum.

For those who want to apply for a staff position, please refer to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Section or simply click the Staff Hiring Banner in the bottom most part of the forum. I badly need assistance for graphics, administration, moderation and providing more information for this forum.

Before you start posting in the forum, make sure you'll be able to visit the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Section or simply click the Fact's and Que's Banner in the bottom most part of the forum.

Thank you very much for the cooperation!

Your Founder,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://sunnyhillintl.forumtl.com

[ANNOUNCEMENT]Staff Needed!
Page 1 of 1