SunnyHill International Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSunnyHillIntl.SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[JOB]Moderator

Go down 
+5
Triple L M
tangothenight
LuvGa-in
RedSky
SunShineHill
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SunShineHill
Forum Founder
SunShineHill

[JOB]Moderator Empty
PostSubject: [JOB]Moderator   [JOB]Moderator EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:59 am

Description:

*Keeps the forum clean from spams, double posting and inappropriate comments.

Requirements:

*Must be familiar with the General Forum Rules and individual Thread Rules.
*Have 30+ posts. No Spam. No Warning level.
*Is active around the forum.
*Willing to help improve this Forum for our beloved SunnyHill

Code:
[b]Username : [/b]
[b]birth date :[/b]
[b]Applying for:[/b]
[b]Do you have past/current experience for this job?[/b]
[b]How many hours will you hang out on SunnyHill Int.?[/b]
[b]Why you think you should be picked?[/b]
[b]What Section do you want to Mod?[/b]
[b]comments:[/b]

Last edited by SunShineHill on Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sunnyhillintl.forumtl.com
RedSky
RedSky

[JOB]Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: [JOB]Moderator   [JOB]Moderator EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:43 am

Username : RedSky
birth date :April 29 1999
Applying for:Moderator
Do you have past/current experience for this job?Nope i Haven't experience this jod!! xD But Iam active!! kekekeke
How many hours will you hang out on SunnyHill Int.?2hours in Morning and 2hours in afternoon kekekeke!!
Why you think you should be picked?Because i can help this forum.. i will always read the all topics if someone not follow the rules i will tell them that they need to follow the rules ect. ect. ect. ect. Very Happy
comments:I really love SunnyHill especially the boy his lips is so hearts shape xD... I really love thier music video the Midnight Circus.. xD

Last edited by SunShineHill on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : accepted as Mod)
Back to top Go down
LuvGa-in
LuvGa-in

[JOB]Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: [JOB]Moderator   [JOB]Moderator EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:31 pm

Username : LuvGa-in
birth date :2/10/92
Applying for:Mod o.o
Do you have past/current experience for this job?was a mod in beg international forum, mod @ TGM forum, mod @ davichi international forum
How many hours will you hang out on SunnyHill Int.?i'm always on comp so i might just camp here lol
Why you think you should be picked?coz sunny hill is really underrated and i'd like to see it bloom with every single member's help XDD
What Section do you want to Mod? any one under the sunny hill section~
comments:i know i don't have 30 comments but it's kinda impossible since there aren't many threads, but just love to help out hehe

Quote :
Admin's Note: Moderator at Help Center, Headline, Download Center, SunnyHill and JangHyun (Still subject to change)

Last edited by SunShineHill on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : accepted as Mod (Help Center, Headline, Download Center, SunnyHill and JangHyun))
Back to top Go down
tangothenight
tangothenight

[JOB]Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: [JOB]Moderator   [JOB]Moderator EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:54 pm

Username : tangothenight
birth date : 28 Aprill 1994
Applying for: Moderator
Do you have past/current experience for this job? Moderator @ BEG International Forum, moderator @ gaming forums
How many hours will you hang out on SunnyHill Int.? Any time, any day.
Why you think you should be picked? Because I have the experience. And I'm serious about the position.
What Section do you want to Mod? Kota's.
comments: I'll be a good girl :3

Quote :
Admin's Note: Moderator at Help Center, Gallery, Seung Ah, Kota, Lounge Area, Writer's Network (Still subject to change)

Last edited by SunShineHill on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:30 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : accepted as Mod (Help Center, Gallery, Seung Ah, Kota, Lounge Area, Writer's Network))
Back to top Go down
http://abracadabra-ed.tumblr.com
Triple L M

[JOB]Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: [JOB]Moderator   [JOB]Moderator EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:50 pm

Username : Triple L M
birth date : 10 May 1994
Applying for: Mod Very Happy
Do you have past/current experience for this job? mod at BEG international forum and mod at snsd fanpages
How many hours will you hang out on SunnyHill Int.? I'm always online except when going out but I rarely go out
Why you think you should be picked? Because I like to help people and I think Sunny hill will grow much more in the future
What Section do you want to Mod? Sunny Hill Section
comments: I'll do my best Very Happy Fighting!

Quote :
Admin's Note: Moderator at Help Center, Jubee, Misung, Art Works, Talent Show (Still subject to change)

Last edited by SunShineHill on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : accepted as Mod (Help Center, Jubee, Misung, Art Works, Talent Show))
Back to top Go down
sillysillyshy
sillysillyshy

[JOB]Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: [JOB]Moderator   [JOB]Moderator EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:23 am

Username : sillysillyshy
birth date : 8-21-95 [August 21, 1995]
Do you have past/current experience for this job? Moderator @FLIGHTB1A4
How many hours will you hang out on SunnyHill Int.? 4+ hours a day
Why you think you should be picked? I want to help out keeping the forum clean and spread SunnyHill love :]
What Section do you want to Mod? Art Works and/or Talent Show
comments: Though I don't have any experience I catch on to things fast. I'm always in forums online. I usually spend all my day in them. I would also love to help keep this forum clean and spam free :]

Last edited by SunShineHill on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : accepted as Mod! (Art Works, Talent Show))
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/sillysillyshy

[JOB]Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: [JOB]Moderator   [JOB]Moderator EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:34 pm

Username : 575
birth date : 06/27/1991
Do you have past/current experience for this job? No
How many hours will you hang out on SunnyHill Int.? I'm on the computer all day and check up frequently.
Why you think you should be picked? I would like to be a part of this new forum so that i can experience what its like to see an artist grow from unknown to a really popular group and I love Sunny Hill so i want to be a part of their fandom.
What Section do you want to Mod? Jubee, Misung or Headlines
comments: I don't have a lot of experience but i will try my hardest!
Back to top Go down
chloe1302
chloe1302

[JOB]Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: [JOB]Moderator   [JOB]Moderator EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:28 pm

Username : chloe1302
birth date : 13/2/1994
Do you have past/current experience for this job? yea..im a mod at B2R and NLi
How many hours will you hang out on SunnyHill Int.? I can be on 4-6 hours a day..longer on weekends
Why you think you should be picked? I've been on a lot of forums..i know what and what not to do...besides...i have experience as a mod..and im a bit of perfectionist..rule breaking bugs me..so ill always make sure that my sections are clean of spamming and carry out all other jobs that are required by a mod. i was really impressed by Sunny Hill the moment i saw them...really want to help out in this forum for them ^^
What Section do you want to Mod? anything under the Sunny Hill section
comments: Thanks for making this forum..was waiting for someone to do so...ill work hard =)

Last edited by SunShineHill on Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : accepted as Mod!)
Back to top Go down
sabrinalovejanghyun

[JOB]Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: [JOB]Moderator   [JOB]Moderator EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:27 am

Username : sabrinalovejanghyun
birth date : 12-15-1987
Do you have past/current experience for this job? None... but i am an admin at a facebook fan page...
How many hours will you hang out on SunnyHill Int.? 3hours on weekdays and 6 hours on weekends
Why you think you should be picked? i really love sunnyhill... even though they are under rated in my country... i still love to promote them to my friends... i made a fan page for them in dacebook...
What Section do you want to Mod? JangHyun or at Media Section
comments: I'm so happy that finally this forum was made.. I hope that there will be more members in the future...

Sunny Hill Mabuhay.... --->Sunny Hill fighting....

Last edited by SunShineHill on Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[JOB]Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: [JOB]Moderator   [JOB]Moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

[JOB]Moderator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SunnyHill International Forum :: SunnyHill International :: Announcements :: Job Opportunities-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com